So You Think You Know Dentistry?
This webinar will discuss some of the ways dentistry is evolving in scope with the help of technology to provide better oral health care to patients. This promises to be a very informative session and one that will enlighten attendees on trending and niche aspects of dentistry just in time for interview season. The session will also include a 30-minute Q&A session with the panelists.
The Do's and Don'ts of the Dental School Interview
The interview. It's the last step in achieving your dental school dream. Now that you’ve put in the hard work studying for the DAT and submitting your application, let ASDA help. Panelists will discuss several strategies for success including:
- How to properly prepare
- Dressing for success
- Best practices for common interview styles
- Potential questions
The session will also include a 30-minute Q&A session with the panelists.
The Path to Becoming a U.S.-Trained Dentist
The webinar will focus on tips for a successful application to dental school and career choices for international dentists who want to practice in the United States. The presenters will:
- Explain the differences between AS-IDP and a residency program
- Share how to improve your application in order to gain acceptance into dental school
- Explore options on progressing your career after graduating from dental school
- Participate in a 30-minute Q&A with attendees