The UVA Career Center offers you a great opportunity to explore careers, build job skills and experience, expand your professional network, and impact the Charlottesville community. Consider the UVA Internship PlacementProgram (IPP) for this academic year. See Handshake and search <Jobs> IPP to see remaining internship positions. Apply today to complete the placement process this week.
Requirements for application
- 10 hours/week internship commitment; flexible scheduling around classes
- Internships are unpaid and require registration in UNST 3510 (one credit course — multiple sections available to work with your schedule)
- Many internships are accessible by public transportation
- One application for consideration for multiple internships or other internship session (Spring Semester/Summer Session)
- A $95.00 application fee is required; fee waivers are available
Sign in to Handshake to complete program registration and application. Schedule a 30-minute interview with a member of the IPP team this week. Interviews and placements will fill quickly.
IPP INTERVIEW DAYS