The University of Colorado School of Medicine wants to remind you that the early bird discount for its winter pre-med Emergency & Wilderness Medicine classes end tomorrow 9/30/16. Don't forget to register before it's too late to receive your early bird discount!
Two great choices: Learn in Colorado (hospital/med school and Rocky Mountain camp based) or in Costa Rica at a rustic eco-lodge with its own Pacific Ocean beach.
- Learn from hands-on labs (ultrasound, cardiac dissections, suturing, splinting, etc.)
- Experience outdoor adventures including whitewater rafting, jungle treks, treetop canopy tours, surfing lessons, night hikes, snowshoeing, snowcaves, or winter survival.
- Shadow physicians in the ED and ride with paramedics on EMS ambulances/trucks (Colorado course only)
- Earn national Wilderness First Responder certifications
- Enjoy medical school faculty lectures and in-depth personal conversations
- Take advantage of the opportunity to learn from fellow pre-med and health students from all over the country.
Register by September 30th and save $300!
To learn more go to http://www.coloradowm.org/