Come out to AMSA’s first Poker Night on Saturday, February 27 from 5-8pm! Whether you are a beginner or an expert at poker, all are welcome! All proceeds from this charity event will be donated to Doctors Without Borders.
- Pre-registration participation fees are $5 for regular admission and $7 for VIP admission which consists of double the starting number of chips and an increased number of raffle tickets.
- Entrance fees at the door are $7 for regular admission and $10 for VIP admission.
- You can sign up on Eventbrite to purchase tickets and you can signup to table here.
- Signing up for the event through Eventbrite or signign up to table with get you 20 pts.
- You can also earn more points by referring people to sign up for the event who are not already AMSA members. Just email Mei at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform her of who you have referred.
All participants will be eligible for the numerous raffles we will be holding at the event, consisting of gift cards for stores in the Charlottesville area. Free food will also be provided! Formal attire is strongly recommended. Feel free to change your cover photo to the Poker Night cover photo attached!
Checkout the Facebook event here