Date: Wednesday, October 28th, 2015
Facts about optometrists include:
- Are the primary-care doctors of the eye and the frontline protectors of vision
- Are often the first to detect critical health issues in their patients and refer them for timely treatment
- Enjoy a balanced life and work an average of 37.5 hours a week*
- Have unlimited career options, from pediatrics to geriatrics to sports vision or rehabilitative vision
- Optometry offers an average net income of $122,767 across the profession*
Click here to register now for this free event!