If you’re thoroughly trained in a particular specialty, and have the discipline to make working remotely both practical and effective, Scribekick would like to explore possible work-from-home options with you.
Scribekick works with doctors across the medical spectrum. Here are a few areas we currently serve and you can specialize in:
- Primary Care: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics
- Medical Specialties: Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Radiation Oncology, PM&R/pain
- Surgical/procedural specialties: Orthopedic, General, Breast, Urology, Dermatology
Medical Scribe Requirements:
- Full-time commitment: We prefer scribes who can commit to working full time with a particular doctor for one year. This lets you form a close working relationship and be of the greatest help to the practice. However, part-time opportunities are also available.
- Punctual and responsible: The practice is going to rely on you for smooth operation, so you must have the utmost commitment to daily attendance.
- Excellent communicator: Listening is key to being a successful scribe. You’ll also need to be able to quickly and efficiently communicate with your doctor, which entails a complete command of written and verbal English.
- Superior multi-tasking and computer skills: These positions require almost constant work on a tablet or computer; the more accurate and speedy your typing and the better you’re able to juggle multiple tasks, the greater of an asset you’ll be to your doctor.
- Keen attention to detail: Charting in an EMR is an exacting practice. You’ll need to be alert at all times and adept at catching even the most trivial of mistakes.
- Significant interest in the field: You’re going to be immersed in the specialty of the practice. If you’re brimming with interest in the field and are thinking of pursuing it in future studies, this will benefit you as well as the doctor.
Learn More and Apply! See what’s available now and submit an application by visiting: http://www.scribekick.com/
Become a Traveling Medical Scribe Trainer
We’re a fast-growing company, but we made a commitment long ago to quality over quantity. We won’t start a scribe at a practice until we’re assured of a great fit that will make a positive impact on the operations of the practice as well as the life of the doctor. That’s where you come in.We’re constantly in need of experienced pros to show new scribes the ropes and help get practices up and running as smoothly as possible.
If you love to travel and have a passion for improving the lives of doctors through scribing, we’re eager to work with you.
As a traveling trainer, you’ll:
- Earn significantly more than a typical scribe;
- Delve into many different specialties throughout the medical field;
- Create and implement cutting-edge strategies and techniques for efficient scribing;
- Have your pick of different specialties, environments and locations;
- Make an enormous positive impact as you introduce more doctors to the benefits of scribe support;
- Earn miles and hotel stays for your travel with all travel reimbursed and stipends for meals;
- And receive one plane ticket for a long weekend each month to a destination of your choice within the continental US!