Topics and sessions will include:
- Preparing and Strengthening Your AACOMAS Application
- The History, Philosophy, and Practice of Osteopathic Medicine
- Personal Statements and Letters of Recommendation:
Recommendations for Improvement
- Admissions Deans Panel: Insight from the Admissions Committee
- DO Student Panel: Life as an Osteopathic Medical Student
- Meet one-on-one with admissions representatives from approximately 20 DO schools from across the US
- See an Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) demo and more!
Date: Wednesday, April 26
Time: 5 - 9PM
Location: Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
Pizza will be provided. Registration is required to attend this event and the deadline to register is April 23, 2017.