Lincoln Memorial University will be hosting the first ASMI June 18th - 23rd in Harrogate, TN.
Join the Institute for a free week of medical school preparation activities.
- Get insight from LMU's DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (DCOM)'s Admissions Office on what they look for in medical school applicants.
- Take part in simulated medical school lectures and labs on topics such as medical gross anatomy, molecular fundamentals of medicine and neuroanatomy.
- Learn about the best types of study skills for the MCAT
- Take part in a mock medical school interview
- Talk with current DCOM students to see what medical school is really like!
- 3rd or 4th year student
- Minimum cumulative or science GPA of 3.3
In addition to the application, the following materials should be submitted:
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Personal statement detailing why you feel compelled to study medicine and become a physician
- One letter of recommendation written by a science faculty member