The virtual fair is an opportunity for medical schools, advisors and potential applicants to interact with one another in a secure platform from a computer, tablet or mobile device.
In addition to the 48 medical schools from the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada participating, the AAMC and the National Association of Advisors to the Health Professions (NAAHP) will also have booths! Fair participants will be able to:
- Connect a LinkedIn profile to their fair profile
- Upload resumes/CVs
- Upload a profile photo
- Save resources and videos from booths to their own personal “briefcase”
- Link to each school’s MSAR profile from each school’s booth
- Use a promo code for a discount on MSAR subscription and the Official Guide to Medical School Admissions so they can prep before the fair (code available after completed registration).
- Chat live with medical schools to learn more about their programs and what makes them unique
- Watch presentations and informational videos and check out a ton of resources to help you on your journey to medical school
Click here to register now! Also, for more information to prepare for the fair see: The Dos and (Don’ts) of Attending a Virtual Medical School Fair.