The Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA) and the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) are hosting a PA education recruitment event for minority students during PAEA's 2016 Education Forum in Minneapolis, MN. The recruitment event is free and open to anyone interested in learning more about the PA profession and what it takes to apply to PA school.
Date: Saturday, October 15th
Location: Hilton Minneapolis, 1001 Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Students will have the chance to attend five sessions, presented by experienced PA educators, admissions directors, and clinicians, including:
- The PA Profession: Fast-Growing and Well-Paid. The American Academy of PAs will discuss the most recent salary report data.
- The Insider's Guide to PA Admissions. Three PA programs will discuss their different admissions requirements and give you tips on navigating prerequisites and the admissions process.
- The PA Alumni Experience. A panel of PA student alumni will join us to discuss "where they are now" and the different opportunities available to you after graduation.
- How to Pay for PA School. Learn more about different financial aid and scholarship opportunities available to help you pay for PA school.
- One-on-One Meetings and Networking. Bring your resume and transcripts to be reviewed in this one-on-one session with PA program faculty presenters.