Are you a first or second year student interested in the health professions?
Would you like to serve in a leadership role related to your health professional goals?
Would you like to work closely with other student leaders pursuing the health professions?
Pre-Health Advising seeks 1st and 2nd Year Students (rising 2nd and 3rd Years) to serve on the Pre-Health Student Leadership Advisory Board next year. The purpose of the Board is to foster communication, collaboration, and purposeful improvement among U.Va. Pre-Health Advisors and students pursuing admission to health professional programs.
Over the past two years, the Board significantly contributed to:
- Launch of the shared Pre-Health events calendar
- Generation of student success stories for pre-health blog
- Feedback on health profession specific information for the Career Center website redesign
- Sponsorship of the Health Careers Shuffle
Commitment to Board membership includes:
- Meeting attendance once per month each semester
- Responsiveness to email inquiries related to board business
- Serving as a positive role model for fellow pre-health peers
- Volunteering for board-sponsored events
Please submit your application by Friday, April 15th at 12pm.