This is a full-time or part-time, paid position for individuals seeking admission to medical, PA, or nursing schools. We also welcome EMT's seeking clinical experience. If you are able to commit one year to the program (32+ hours per week for full-time positions, 16+ hours per week for part-time positions), we invite you to apply. Applications for the 2016-2017 cycle are now available.
The role of the scribe:
- Recording patient histories in an electronic medical record (EMR)
- Transcribing details of the physical exam and patient orders in the EMR
- Documenting procedures performed by the physician
- Continuously monitoring laboratory tests, imaging studies, patient progress, and other evaluations
- Recording physician dictated diagnoses, prescriptions, and instructions
If you have have any questions or want more information, go to www.vemascribes.com.