If you have immediate questions and cannot access an appointment quickly enough, don't forget about Office Hours!
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday's, 1:30-4:30pm, Monroe Hall Room 263
- 2nd and 4th Monday's, 2-4pm, Memorial Gym Room 203
Please note the following additional instructions when scheduling an appointment online:
- Please indicate in the "additional notes" box if you wish to discuss any specific topics (i.e. course selection, personal statement, school list, post bac programs, etc.), in addition to any further specifics you can provide. This helps us best prepare and make the most of your appointment time!
- If you are a current student, all appointments should take place in-person in the Career Center.
- If you cannot attend your appointment, please make sure to login to CAVLink and cancel it. Any appointment slot you reserve and do not attend is a space that could have been used by one of your peers.
1) After logging into CAVLink, click "Request a Counseling Appointment" on the right hand side.
2) Filter based on your preferences:
- Appointment type (Pre-Health)
- Advisor (Jessica Bowers or Rebecca Hale)
Tip: appointment times are only visible for up to 3 weeks prior to the date of the appointment
3) Wait for your appointment to be approved. Generally, appointment approval will happen within a day. Once approved, an appointment will move from the "Requested Appointment" column to the "Approved Appointment" column.
4) Reschedule and cancel, as needed. Appointments may be canceled or rescheduled via CAVLink up to 24 hours before the appointment. If you need to reschedule within 24 hours, please call the front desk.