Saturday, September 12, 2015
The Hyatt Regency Hotel, Baltimore, MD
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Who should attend?
- Anyone considering careers in biomedical research and medicine:
- College and high school students
- Post-bacs and lab techs
- Learn about MD, PhD, and MD-PhD programs and meet program directors and administrators from across the country
- Learn about AAMC Services (MCAT/AMCAS/AspiringDocs and SMDEP, etc.)
- Learn about summer research programs and post-baccalaureate research programs
- Hear about the life of PhD and MD-PhD students
- Participate in mentoring sessions with PhD and MD-PhD program leaders and trainees
12:30 p.m. – 1:30pm High School/College/Parents/Advisors Registration
1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Workshops
3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mentoring sessions
For more information and to register, visit the website.