A program of Unite For Sight's Global Health University
Access the free webinar recording at http://slate.uniteforsight.
The webinar, which was recorded last week as a program of Unite For Sight's Global Health University, includes guidance and advice from ten expert panelists. Learn what skills and experiences are best for a career in global health, what employers are looking for, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship in global health, the depth and breadth of global health opportunities, and more. This webinar is ideal for students and professionals interested in global health, as well as for university advisors and faculty.
- Barbara Bush, CEO and Co-Founder, Global Health Corps
- Brian Heuser, Ed.D., M.T.S., Assistant Professor of the Practice, Department of Leadership, Policy & Organizations, Vanderbilt Peabody College; Affiliated Faculty, Vanderbilt Institute of Global Health
- Douglas Heimburger, M.D., M.S., Professor of Medicine, Associate Director, Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health
- Gene Falk, MBA, Co-Founder and CEO Emeritus, mothers2mothers
- Vanessa Kerry, MD, Chief Executive Officer, Seed Global Health
- Charlie MacCormack, PhD, President Emeritus at Save the Children
- Marie Martin, M.Ed., Assistant Director, International Programs, Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health
- Troy Moon, M.D., M.P.H., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Diseases, Vanderbilt Institute of Global Health
- Dayle Savage, Ed.D., Assistant Professor of the Practice in Leadership & Organizations; Director, Peabody Career Services, Department of Leadership, Policy & Organizations, Vanderbilt Peabody College
- Richard Skolnik, MPA, Lecturer, Department of Health Policy and Management, Yale School of Public Health; Author, "Essentials of Global Health/Global Health 101"