The Southern Region National Association of Medical Minority Educators, Inc. (NAMME) is committed to increasing the diversity in the health professions. This year, NAMME will be hosting a Student Development Workshop & Recruitment Fair on Saturday, March 1st, on the campus of the University of Virginia from 10:45am to 4:00pm.
Come to meet with school representatives from health professions schools including:
· Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine,
· Emory University’s MD/Ph.D Program,
· Shenandoah University’s Physician Assistant Program,
· University of Virginia’s School of Medicine
· Virginia Commonwealth University’s School of Medicine
View this flyer for more details.